My Week In Pictures #125
This week marks my last full week of work before my holiday! Technically next week is a full week too but I will be spending two days working from the London offices which breaks things up a bit. I am in complete holiday planning mode and every spare moment I am online shopping for things to take away, researching restaurants and cafes to go to and even managing to add more items to my shopping list for the States – the size it is getting to is pretty ridiculous! I’ve been saving for this holiday since January and given up alcohol since Easter which has helped save away the pennies. If you have any recommendations of must have products from the States or places to go in LA/Newport please pop them in the comments =) I always trust recommended reviews more then things I’ve just seen off the Hills :P
1. Managed to hit pan of my favourite day time bronzer – the Liz Earle Natural Glow Bronzer
2. Is it too early to start planning what I’m packing?!
3. Midweek bonfires
4. BBQ’s and bonfires are not complete without sparklers
5. The skincare god’s have landed. Seriously in love with the Aurelia line especially the Night Oil and now putting the Miracle Cleanser to the test
6. Cheeky Saturday gym session
Hope you all had a brilliant week – the countdown is on the the next bank holiday!