Over the past couple of days you may have noticed a couple of changes over here at A Girl and a Beauty Blog. I mentioned my Anastasia Beverley Hills post on Monday I have plucked up the courage, packed up my blogging bags and moved over to the big wide word of WordPress. It is something that I have been meaning to do for a while but put it off as was worried about any knock on issues that might crop up. There were a couple of speed bumps along the way but all of those have now been fixed so my new posts should be popping up as normal =)
To make the move the wonderful Maria from Miss Drifted Snow White took care of everything and the whole process was really quick! She was able to transfer over my design, set up my new WordPress blog and make all the necessary changes and redirects so that my blog appears in all the right places. She is also great a dealing with something who is having an unnecessary panic! If you are thinking about moving over to WordPress or just need some tech help, she is the person to go to!
My blog should now be popping up in Google Reader and Blogger Dashboard if you follow me through Google Friend Connect. However, there are a few other ways you can follow me!
1. Google Reader – add a new subscription to www.agirlandabeautyblog.com
2. Bloglovin – most people’s favourite way to read blogs and mine can be found at: http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2047267/agirlandabeautyblog
3. Twitter – if you want to ask me any questions, see latest blog posts or find out what I am up to each day then head on over to my Twitter page: https://twitter.com/girlbeautyblog
4. Facebook – this is a great way to catch up on latest blog posts, news and pictures. My profile can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/A-Girl-and-a-Beauty-Blog/249866701736912
5. Instagram – one of my favourite iPhone apps and something I am always on (and mainly adding photos of the bun too :P) my profile is: http://instagram.com/agirlandabeautyblog/
So there you have it! Hopefully there is a platform that suits you =) If you ever notice a problem with my blog or if there is ever something you want to ask or know, please get in contact. I love reading all your comments and any feedback is always a massive help.