1. The joys of Boots points – time to try out a bloggers favourite without have to splash any cash *thank you the magic of advantage card points*
2. Cheeky midweek Nandos. Nandos has become my biggest weakness at the moment to the point I have almost filled up an entire card for a whole free chicken! Never have I achieved this level of Nandos before!
3. Oh Christmas Tree Oh Christmas Tree <3 As a family tradition my Dad and I go to the same place each year together to pick up the tree and we managed to find a corker of a tree this year! One of the biggest ones we have ever had and boy is she a beaut!
4. Headed to the O2 Thursday night to see the Black Keys
5. Getting festive with Essie’s Beyond Cozy
6. Looking slightly like a Simpson but embracing the black eyeliner all ready night out in London
7. Pre Panto feast thanks to Ping Pong
8. BEST. PANTO. EVER! My friend played Prince Charming and by the end of the performance my cheeks hurt from laughing and smiling so much!
9. Just so I could say the word Christmas one more time in this post – Christmas socks!!
Hope you all had a brilliant week =)