1. Catching up on MIC snuggled in my Primark winter throw – the best thing I have bought all Winter! Cute Christmas pattern on one side and snug fleece on the other. Perfection!
2. Tried this out for the very first time this week and I was impressed!
3. This was stuck to the front of a parcel I received this week, needless to say I was sat chuckling to myself at my desk because of it
4. A sneaky little Feel Unique order! What can I say I had run out of micellar water and toner :D
5. A guy at work made some gingerbreads and made people a shape to reflect them – I got this very dodgy looks lipstick. Oh well it’s the thought that counts :P
6. Having some posh drinks in a bar in the Royal Festival Hall looking out over the Thames
7. Seeing Mystery Jets – one of the best gigs I have ever been too and even Laura Marling came on stage for a couple of songs!
8. This is what happens when you just go to have a look at the Essie stand in Boots. They are too beautiful to say no to!
9. SAAAAAAAAAANNNTA! This rather amazing looking Father Christmas was along the Southbank and after half a cup of Mulled Wine he looked that real that I thought, maybe, just maybe, he is the real Father Christmas! One can dream :P
Hope you had a brilliant week and the festive spirit is washing over you!