1. Giving this mask a try whilst my skin had a bit of a breakout moment this week. This really helped to calm down redness and keep blemishes at bay
2. Cheeky midweek birthday meal with the work lot of Days in Bournemouth aka all you can eat buffet heaven!
3. Getting my geek on at photography class
4. Packing up my clothes *ahum washing* to take home with me and Lola lent an ever so helpful hand :P
5. Doing a spot of hair reading whilst at the hairdressers and eyed a few bits to add to the wish list! If you have tried them before would love to know what you think =)
6. Hair cut and colour done! Made the most of the last day of the Headmasters colour sale and got my roots done and also my hair cut, really enjoying having my hair short again! Also being blonde is hard work but it is fun!
7. Standard Nandos before a night out in London
8. London town in full Christmas spirit!
9. Vamping up my makeup with a spot of MAC Diva – do not wear this lipstick enough for how gorgeous it is!
Hope you all had a brilliant week =)