1. Daily makeup – which I pretty much wore for the entire week! Hey, who new I would turn into a simples neutral girl!?
2. A last minute overnight work trip to London popped up which totally meant I had to rush out and splurge on this gorgeous holdall from River Island
3. A great meeting in London = Ben’s Cookies to celebrate! And I’m proud that I bought so many it warranted me having a bag :P
4. My first attempt at home made quesadillas….mmmm they were good! And so easy to make!
5. Having a busy Saturday morning taking lots of blog photos
6. The carnage of putting my Halloween makeup together
7. The finished look! I am a person who hates Halloween and fancy dress so for me this is going all out! Had a lot of fun putting it together actually (but don’t tell anyone :P)
8. What Halloween party wouldn’t be complete without the joker flame throwing?!
9. BEST. CHOCOLATE. EVER! And if your looking for it this was got from WH Smiths but I have found it in newsagents as well but never in a supermarket strangely enough!
Hope you all had a brilliant week, if you do like Halloween enjoy – but no scaring me :P