1. Coming back to Bournemouth after a long weekend and seeing this snuggly face =)
2. Injecting a bit of neon colour midweek with an old classic – Eyeko Punk Polish
3. Thursday has become baking Thursday! Needless to say, a lot of baking was done and a lot of sugar was used!
4. This is what happens when there are 4 birthdays at work = a whole lotta CAKE!
5. Have been spritzing on buckets and buckets of this stuff to keep breakouts and red skin at bay
6. Friday night face for a big Outpost Birthday Bonanza!
7. I was far too happy to see this one off addition in Bournemouth square. A Mexican Street Food van and boy was it delicious
8. Arts festival this weekend in town and me and some friends ventured off to see the light show (sadly not very impressive)
9. The best way to finish off the week – a big old roast!
Hope you all had a brilliant week!