Jeeze louise it’s already favourites time! And this is my first favourite since fully moving to Bournemouth therefore meaning a change in backdrop! I really miss my old purple cover in my blog photos and can’t seem to get something I like yet in Bournemouth but I will keep trying different things until I find the right setup so bare with me! This month there is a mixture of some new bits and also some old products that I have reignited my love for.
1. Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Perfume (review here)
2. Carmex Cherry*
3. Percy & Reed Volumising Shampoo and Conditioner* (review here)
4. Percy & Reed Dry Conditioner from the Hair Royal Highness Set* (review here)
5. Nip and Fab Mango Smoothie Body Butter – which I have already used up and will be buying a full sized version of soon!
6. Nuxe Micellaire Water (bought this on holiday and I love it! Has become my new favourite makeup remover and a blog post about it will be up soon
7. Lancome La Vie Est Belle Perfume* (review here)
8. Liz Earle Natural Glow Bronzer* (another new product that I haven’t been able to put down since I got it)
9. MAC Blot Powder
10. Original Naked Pallet
11. Real Technqiues Domed Shadow Brush (review here)
With going on holiday this month my favourites haven’t been very makeup orientated. I have just been reaching for my beloved Naked pallet and Blot Powder to get me through the warmer days. The new Liz Earle Natural Glow Bronzer* was my holiday pick to add some colour to my face whilst the Carmex Cheery in SPF 15* helped to protect and nourish my lips. The Nip and Fab Mango Smoothie Body Butter is divine and has prevent the dreaded flake from happening to my skin. Before getting my hair coloured blonder the Percy & Reed Volumising Shampoo and Conditioner* helped to give my hair bouncy and life all month. Followed by my two stand out fragrances, Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire that I bought in duty free and Lancome La Vie Est Belle* the stronger fragrances have been my go to picks this month. Almost my stand out favourite of the month is the Nuxe Micellaire Water that I LOVE and has exceed all other micellaire waters that I have tried before. Full review to come soon =)
Have you tried out any of these products before and have any of the above made it onto your favourites list?