1. A sneak peek inside the contents of my hand luggage beauty essentials bag that will have a blog post up soon all about it
2. Jetting off to Italy
3. My only duty free purchase – I can’t get enough of this perfume!
4. Breakfast with a sea view? Don’t mind if I do!
5. The beautiful town in which we stayed, Camogli =)
6. The breathtaking views when sunbathing by the pool. Even took a couple of dips into the sea too even though I am not much of a beach person. The water was so warm and mean’t the views were even more amazing!
7. Hanging by the pool by the hotel
8. Sad I know but this is what got me through the tedious wait in a very dull and hot Italian airport. This is also the first time I had complete this size one too =)
Hope you all had a great week and are enjoying a weekend away or the Carnival if you are heading over to Notting Hill!xx
I have been lucky enough to be shortlisted for a Cosmo Blog Award in the Established Beauty Blog category! It would mean the world to me if you vote for me HERE. Thank you for all your support!
Like me on Facebook | Follow me on Twitter | Follow me on Bloglovin | Follow me on Hello Cotton