Time to wave goodbye to dear old July! If we are not careful we will blink and it will be December! This month I have been trying out a few new cosmetic bits, who doesn’t love some new cosmetics bits?! With summer coming beaming into our lives I’ve had to quickly shake up my makeup routine to contend with the warmer days. My usual staple in the warmer months is my MAC Face and Body but being the beauty junky I am I can resist trying some new bits!
1. Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector in 02 Apricot Shimmer (review here)
2. Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream
3. REN Clearcalm 3 Clarifying Clay Cleanser* (review here)
4. Nuxe Reve de Meil Handcream (review here)
5. Origins VitaZing Tinted Moisturiser
6. Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Tipsy
7. Laura Mercier Mineral Powder SPF 15 (review here)
8. Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted Moisturiser
9. L’Oreal Mega Volume Collagen Mascara* (review here)
10. ByTerry Touch-Expert Advanced Concealer (review here)
11. Real Techniques Domed Shadow Brush (review here)
Everything I got in my fairly recent Space.NK haul I have been using and loving so much. These three pieces alone help to make my makeup so much lighter and summer ready whilst keeping everything in place throughout the working day. I have been using my Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Tipsy non stop that I’m paranoid I am going to hit pan on and won’t be able to replace! When I do wear eye shadow the RT Domed Shadow brush has been used for everything and for the days I don’t the L’Oreal Mega Volume Collagen Mascara* helps to give me impactful and dramatic eyes.
Are any of these products your favourites too this month? What have you been loving during these warmer days?
I have been lucky enough to be shortlisted for a Cosmo Blog Award in the Established Beauty Blog category! It would mean the world to me if you vote for me HERE. Thank you for all your support!
Like me on Facebook | Follow me on Twitter | Follow me on Bloglovin | Follow me on Hello Cotton