Many years ago (well two to be precise :P) I used to be a obsessive overpacker. I would pack the world and it would drive my mum insane! This year I like to think that I didn’t do too badly when it came to packing. I have a better idea now what my essentials are, what I will and won’t use and therefore find it a bit easier to limit what I pack. However, saying that I am still a beauty junkie so no doubt my essentials are more then the average persons! Everything above is what I have packed for my skincare =) Some of the above items went into my hand luggage bag but I will do a separate post on everything that was tucked away in there.
- Bioderma Micellar Water in Sensibio H2O in 100ml travel sized bottle
- Clinique All About Eyes Serum De-Puffing Eye Massage (review here)
- Caudalie Beauty Elixir
- Clarins Water Purify One-Step Cleanser for cleansing my skin in the morning (review here)
- Liz Earle Skin Repair Moisturiser in Light for evening moisturising (review here)
- Origins VitaZing for morning moisturising
- Sanctuary Pore Refining Toner (review here)
- Murad Oil-Control Mattifier SPF 15 Moisturiser for moisturising before I go out to dinner (yes that’s a thing :P)
- Origins GingZing Refreshing Eye Cream
- Origins Super Spot Remover
- REN ClearCalm 3 Anti-Blemish Clay Cleanser decanted into a pot (and is all I now have left!) (review here)
- Origins Drive Up Intensive Mask decanted into a post (review here)
So far even in the shortish time I have been here I have reached for everything photographed above and haven’t felt myself wish I had brought something else. So far good packing to me! I will try and do a post on what I have brought haircare wise, makeup and what was in the beauty bag of dreams (aka my hand luggage bag) that I Instagramed on the day I flew out =)
I have been lucky enough to be shortlisted for a Cosmo Blog Award in the Established Beauty Blog category! It would mean the world to me if you vote for me HERE. Thank you for all your support!
Like me on Facebook | Follow me on Twitter | Follow me on Bloglovin | Follow me on Hello Cotton