Hello all you lovely people! Thank you for all your sweet comments on ‘My Week In Pictures’ post! I am having a lovely time in Italy =) It doesn’t feel like I am really here as it all came around pretty quickly but the weather is amazing, the hotel is beautiful and I need to snap out of my haze and enjoy the time I have here! Luckily my mum knows the way to my heart and our hotel has free Wifi (seriously even on holiday how does anyone expect you to survive without internet?! :P) so I am able to pop up a cheeky post now and again! Although saying that it’s good that I know my way around blogger as now everything is in Italian!
Many years ago (well two to be precise :P) I used to be a obsessive overpacker. I would pack the world and it would drive my mum insane! This year I like to think that I didn’t do too badly when it came to packing. I have a better idea now what my essentials are, what I will and won’t use and therefore find it a bit easier to limit what I pack. However, saying that I am still a beauty junkie so no doubt my essentials are more then the average persons! Everything above is what I have packed for my skincare =) Some of the above items went into my hand luggage bag but I will do a separate post on everything that was tucked away in there.We have:
– Bioderma Micellar Water in Sensibio H2O in 100ml travel sized bottle
– Clinique All About Eyes Serum De-Puffing Eye Massage (review here)
– Caudalie Beauty Elixir
– Clarins Water Purify One-Step Cleanser for cleansing my skin in the morning (review here)
– Liz Earle Skin Repair Moisturiser in Light for evening moisturising (review here)
– Origins VitaZing for morning moisturising
– Sanctuary Pore Refining Toner (review here)
– Murad Oil-Control Mattifier SPF 15 Moisturiser for moisturising before I go out to dinner (yes that’s a thing :P)
– Origins GingZing Refreshing Eye Cream
– Origins Super Spot Remover
– REN ClearCalm 3 Anti-Blemish Clay Cleanser decanted into a pot (and is all I now have left!) (review here)
– Origins Drive Up Intensive Mask decanted into a post (review here)
So far even in the shortish time I have been here I have reached for everything photographed above and haven’t felt myself wish I had brought something else. So far good packing to me! I will try and do a post on what I have brought haircare wise, makeup and what was in the beauty bag of dreams (aka my hand luggage bag) that I Instagramed on the day I flew out =)
I have been lucky enough to be shortlisted for a Cosmo Blog Award in the Established Beauty Blog category! It would mean the world to me if you vote for me HERE. Thank you for all your support!