Apologies for the later then usual ‘My Week In Pictures!’ I blame the late arrival of summer ;) Today has been glorious and it true Bournemouth style I spent it down by the beach. Went to see The Dark Knight Rises last night (which FYI was AMAZING and I want to see it again!) and relaxed this weekend after a really manic and stressful week at work. Hopefully the arrival of summer will make this will a bit easier!
1. Still completely overwhelmed that I was nominated in the Established Beauty Blog category for the Cosmo Blog awards! FYI you can be amazing and vote for me here ;)
2. Summer coming along to say hello….finally!
3. Smiles for Friday
4. Catching Lola having a snooze in the sun
5. Spending some much need time relaxing on the beach
6. Epic dinner time at one of my fav places in Bournemouth – Sixty Million Postcards
7. Pretending that I am a squirrel whisper
8. What better way to spend a Sunday night – play Nascar at the arcade!
Hope you all had a great week =) The weather forecast for the next week looks insane! Remember your SPF! It’s gonna be a hot one!