i feel like february has been a blur. it feels like yesterday when i was writing this saying ‘omgee its the end of january’ and now poof its almost march. madness people madness. work is getting more than mentally busy which is making time fly but i have had a few fun treats recently which has made sure i work hard but play hard too =) also is anyone else already counting down till the 4 day weekend at easter and 4 day weekend for the queens jublylee (yes i think thats what it really should be called :P) i know people who work in retail have to work bank holidays but after working in retail for about 7 years i can now enjoy bank holidays!
my week in pictures #65
1. getting my hair snipped and chopped at the toni and guy blow out bar at london fashion week. i had a massaging chair which i got my hair washed alongside a good 5 minute head massage and two people blow dried and styled my hair. the perks of being the last client of the day and yes for the space of 1 minute i felt like a model :P haha
2. somerset house main tent for london fashion week. as i was leaving my hair appointment the mcqueen show was filling up. gutted i did not hang around the back door and break in!
3. enjoying cherry coke before i give it up for lent
4. new top. oh hai polka dots and collar
5. superdrug event. and oh yes elemis is coming to superdrug!
6. finding my backup of the eyeko fat balm in minty. have been looking soooo long for this it is one of my favourite things for my lips and am gutted it is discontinued
7. defo did not buy a leather jacket today. WOOPS. at least its my first one. ever (shocking aye?!)
8. browsing round the new monki store
9. raspberry lemonade NOM
hope you all had a great week =)