1. lola stuck in her wigwam in the garden!! had to take a photo of it haha bless her <3
2. having a grand old 99p ice cream in the park with my friend louisa. enjoying the sunshine, the deer and of course the ice cream!
3. the london eye the night before the royal wedding. made me feel so excited to be home and excited for the royal wedding
4. my street’s street party for the royal wedding. bouncy castle and all!
5. instead of going to the street party mum and i scampered off to harrods instead. we sat at the ice cream parlour in the food hall and shared a hot fudge sunday. not gonna lie one of the best ice creams ive ever had!
6. enjoying a very british scone with clotted cream and jam at the end of the night =)
p.s – i am outraged at blogger that this didnt go up yesterday! i’ve never missed a ‘my week in pictures’ and naughty blogger did put up my scheduled post *sobs*