spring is well and truly in the air :D and for a person whose favourite season is winter im seem overly excited to see the sun! this week has shot by and in the office we have been preparing for placement students coming in soon. exciting times!
ingredients – carrots, garlic, chorizo, paprika, tomato puree, chopped tomatoes, cannellini beans
first fry the carrots in some oil to soften, then add the garlic and then the chorizo. cook for a bit then add some paprika to taste and some tomato puree. next add a tin of chopped tomatoes, simmer for 5 mins then add the beans and simmer for a further 5 mins. then voila!
1. as its still lent coke is non-existant in my life so instead i am re-igniting my love for rio! it also makes a great drink for spring. sun in a can :P
2. when pr companies do good. on monday i woke up to the shock that i was out of batiste. needless to say i panicked and tweeting about my impending problem. batiste stood up and showed off how good their pr company are by sending me a free can of my choice!
3. mozzarella chicken. this week ive finally had some time in the evenings to cook! this is part of the sainsburys family value meal and is so easy to do and is full on YUM!
4. my shellac nails after 4 weeks. im waiting to get them redone right before my holiday. as you can see zero chipping! i am well impressed
5. fooooooosball oh i love a game of fooooooooosball :P
6. chorizo meal i had tonight. again really quick to make and it makes enough for two dinners so no cooking needed tomorrow =)
hope youve all had a great week