can you believe that it is already that time of the week again! this week has been so hectic it had literally felt like a month. am very lucky to have rounded my week off with the IMATS yesterday and a rest/tv day today
1. this is pretty much where i’ve spent most of my week. in a warehouse in a top secret location! haha well fairly top secret as i can’t say where it is but its our latest project that is almost complete at work. exciting!!
2. catching up on episodes on a rare break at uni. anyone else watching this show? at first i didn’t like it but each week it seems to get better
3. a surprise that was lurking in my wardrobe when i got home! my mum was kind enough to pick up the liz earle starter kit for me which i have wanted to try forever
4. me just before i left for the IMATS!
5. some painted ladies at the IMATS. the amount of body art and things that were going on was just amazing
6. this photo warms my heart. its my two girls in my room at the same time. charlotte (my cat) it pretty much scared of lola my rabbit but today for the first day she came into my room while lola was in her cage and settled down on the bed. had to take a photo to mark the momentous occasion =)
hope you all had a great week. i’ve got another busy one ahead. 2011 has literally started off at a race pace but i’m not complaining as i would rather be busy then bored!